As Campaign Coordinator you can support SHL in creating our public image. You are in direct contact with advertising agencies and printing houses and intensively involved in shaping our PR-materials. With our campaign we advertise for the Social Day – troughout Germany. It is therefore an integral part of the journey to the peak of your SHL year.
Materials like posters, flyers and ads want to be developed, designed and send to the printing process. Further you can use your creativity for Give-aways, T-Shirts and other materials for events like annual the project selection conference.
Together with SHL activists and your colleauges, you can plan the marketing of activities. Beside that you’r responsible for the administration of our homepage and add new content in cooperation with other team members.
- Planning and realization of our Social Day-campaign
- Design of SHL materials (printing products, movies, etc.)
- Technical Administration of our homepage
- Work with Photoshop, InDesign and video editing
- production of Graphics and Videos for Social Media
- responsibility for office technology
- wide IT-knowledge and understanding of several hardware and software application
- experience with layout-program
- Teamwork and compromise readiness
- Self-confidence and sence of responsibility
- Sensitiveness and tolerance
- Interest in work with youth
- Driver license of type B (until start of the voluntaryr service)
- Flexibility (seminars often take place during weekends)