Here you can find all information about the Income voluntary service and application process. If you have any questions, you can contact Julian Tietz or ask the current volunteers in Lübeck, Anke and Matthäus.
We are continously looking forward to receive applications for the voluntary service in Lübeck – please get into contact with us!
- Duration: 13 Months (middle of July 2019 und middle of August 2020) – to a certain degree we can offer some flexibility concerning the duration of the voluntary service.
- Location: SHL Office in Lübeck (Schleswig-Holstein, Northern Germany)
- Payment of a monthly pocket money of currently 390 € per month
- SHL pays the cost for a fully equipped shared room in Lübeck
- SHL also covers costs for the obligatory health insurance, visa and other
necessary expenses in preparation of the voluntary service
- 26 vacation days
- Pedagogical support during the voluntary service
- Participation in a preparation, midterm and final seminar and the opportunity to participate in further internal and external trainings
- project visits to partner organization of SHL in Southeastern Europe and SAME network partners in all over Europe
- costs of one return journey to your hometown at a freely chosen time during your voluntary service
From now on you can apply for the Income voluntary service 2019/20 at SHL!
The complete application documents consist of:
- an one to two sided motivational letter (You describe, why you have decided to make an Income voluntary service at SHL and where your motivation comes from. Also you show us, why you are the right person for the voluntary service)
- a tabular CV
- the completed questionnaire
- You can add certificates and qualifications (e.g. of youth work,project or job experience) to your application
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We continuously welcome applications – please get into contact with us!
After receiving your application, we’ll immediately get in touch with suitable candidates and arrange interviews.